Offering 20 years of Experience Spanning Media Development, Press Freedom Advocacy & Human Rights
Cross-Pollinate Consulting Solutions offers a range of services to assist non-profits, academic institutions, and donor agencies with their program development needs.
Monitoring & Evaluation
Cross-Pollinate Consulting Solutions offers a range of services to support your monitoring and evaluation needs.
- Media and Communication Landscape Assessments
- Needs Assessments for non-profit organizations
- Logframe development and design
- Setting up monitoring framework
- Developing appropriate qualitative and quantitative research methods and tools
- Designing an M&E dashboard to use from start to finish in your project
- Indicator selection and support
- On-call support for M&E needs, support, and general questions
- Available for Mid-term and Final Evaluation Services
Grant Writing & Fundraising
Cross-Pollinate Consulting Solutions offers a wide range of services tailored to support your fundraising and development goals:
- Developing a fundraising tracking system
- In-house fundraising and development needs assessment
- Training and intensive seminars—delivered one-on-one or in-house with non-profit organizations —topics include: fundraising basics, prospect research, grant writing
- Prospect research and support to identify funding leads and sources
- Proposal writing
- Facilitate staff and board retreats to map out and define fundraising goals and strategies
- Special Events: networking events, receptions/luncheons and after-work hours events–let us work with you to design a customized event to help you with your fundraising goals
Research & Report Writing
Cross-Pollinate Consulting Solutions offers its partners support in their research and writing goals. We partner with organizations to provide assistance on publication design, research, writing, editing, and outreach.
We also work within a network of academic institutions and freelance researchers that can be tapped to work in concert with your publication and research needs.
We can work with your institution to set up internship programs, develop research agendas, put together research networks in support of your cause and mission, and we can also help your organization find appropriate funding to support your research goals and aspirations.
Workshop & Event Facilitation
Seeking expertise in media, communications and internet policy for your next event, conference or workshop?
Cross-Pollinate Consulting Solutions offers support to your organization in finding the right speaker, preparing the speaker for your audience, and supporting any advance or post-event needs you have with regards to the speaker.
Susan Abbott is also available to speak at your next event. Abbott regularly attends academic and NGO conferences, workshops, and symposia on matters related to:
- Media and democratization
- International assistance and foreign aid channeled to support media and communications development
- Scholar-practitioner partnerships to improve the state of media systems, policy, and advocacy efforts
- Monitoring and evaluation practices of NGOs, donors and academics working on media, policy advocacy, and democracy and governance support.